Friday, October 5, 2012

Top 30 Pirates Prospects

Last year it was 20 (link here); this year it'll be 30.  Below will be listed my top 30 prospects, unveiled from the bottom of the list to the top, with a detailed breakdown of each prospect in a separate and individual article.  Those articles will be published throughout the off season, so stay tuned. Click the link to go to each individual profile!





2013 Top 30 Pirates Prospects

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10 - Tyler Glasnow
11 - Jose Osuna
12 - Clay Holmes
13 - Alex Dickerson
14 - Tony Sanchez
15 - Wyatt Mathisen
16 - Dilson Herrera
17 - Brock Holt*
18 - Max Moroff
19 - Justin Wilson
20 - Matt Curry
21 - Victor Black
22 - Willy Garcia
23 - Zack Von Rosenberg
24 - Zack Dodson
25 - Bryan Morris
26 - Elvis Escobar
27 - Harold Ramirez
28 - Jin-De Jhang
29 - Adalberto Santos
30 - Jarek Cunningham

13 comments:

  1. I didn't read the blurb at first and thought "Is this the Littlefield-era system?"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Tito Polo rank above Ramirez and Escobar? Same age, similar tools, and better production.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope, Polo was playing overseas, so the level of competition isn't really comparable.

      Delete
  3. I've been exploring for a bit for any high quality
    articles or blog posts in this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I ultimately stumbled upon this site.
    Studying this information So i am happy to convey that I
    have an incredibly good uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed.
    I so much certainly will make certain to don?t forget this site and provides it a look
    on a continuing basis.

    Feel free to visit my blog - natural garcinia cambogia

    ReplyDelete
  4. We stumbled over here by a different page and thought I
    should check things out. I like what I see so i am just following
    you. Look forward to looking over your web page for
    a second time.

    Also visit my page - tax lawyer blog sacramento

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I initially commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox
    and now each time a comment is added I get four e-mails with the same comment.
    Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
    Cheers!

    Feel free to surf to my web blog; free song

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.

    Your web site offered us with valuable information to work on.
    You have done an impressive job and our whole community will
    be grateful to you.

    my site :: medical lawyers uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Valuable infο. Fortunate me I discovered your site by chance, and I'm ѕhockeԀ why this coіncidence didn't took place eaгlier!
    I bookmarked it.

    Have a lօok at my pаge goji berries nutrition

    ReplyDelete
  8. I every time emailed this website post page to all my contacts, since
    if like to read it after that my contacts will too.

    My web page; побочные эффекты онодрен 260

    ReplyDelete