Saturday, January 14, 2012

Buried Treasure Top 20 Prospects

Here is my top 20 Pirates Prospects list for the 2012 season all in one place. So far I have prospects 11-20 finished.  I promise to have my entire top 20 ready for spring training, so check back frequently! Just click the link to go to that player's profile.






01 - Jameson Taillon
02 - Gerrit Cole
03 - Starling Marte
04 - Luis Heredia
05 - Josh Bell
06 - Robbie Grossman
07 - Tony Sanchez
08 - Jarek Cunningham
09 - Jeff Locke
10 - Nick Kingham
11 - Kyle McPherson
12 - Stetson Allie
13 - Alex Dickerson
14 - Colton Cain
15 - Matt Curry
16 - Zack Dodson
17 - Gorkys Hernandez
18 - Rudy Owens
19 - Zack Von Rosenberg
20 - Clay Holmes

3 comments:

  1. Where do you rank Allie, Cole, and Taillon among other recent draftees like Bauer, Hultzen, Bundy and a few (relatively) older guys like Moore, Miller and Cosart?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh sheesh. Good question. I'll rank them in order, but usually when I rank prospects I like to talk in tiers than numbers. For example, over in baseball, I think the top 3 prospects are Trout, Moore, and then Harper (yes, I'm in the minority). However, I don't think Trout is 'better' than Moore at the same degree that I think Harper is 'better' than the #4 guy (who would be Jurickson Profar). It wouldn't really be close because I would put Trout, Moore, and Harper in one tier.

      Of the guys you've mentioned, without doing significant research I'd rank them in order.

      1. Moore
      2. Miller
      3. Taillon
      4. Bundy
      5. Cole
      6. Hultzen
      7. Bauer
      8. Cosart
      9. Allie

      Breaking them down into tiers I'd go with

      Moore

      Miller, Taillon, Bundy, Cole

      Bauer, Hultzen

      Cosart

      Allie

      Delete
  2. I can only express a word of thanks. Because with the content on this blog I can add knowledge I, thank has been sharing this information. Do not forget to visit our website to share information and knowledge about health. |
    manfaat dan Khasat Jeruk Lemon
    Khasiat Perasan Jeruk Lemon
    De Lemon Original

    ReplyDelete